Yuuzoo is looking for an experienced and organised technical coordinator to work with its creative team in their Bangkok HQ. Apply now.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a software development firm including 2 years of experience being involved in multiple projects
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodolgies and be well versed in Scrum
- Excellent time estimation and project management skills
- Exposure to AWS
- Well versed in Continuous Integration concepts and delivery pipelines
- Familiar with using Jenkins and RunDeck
- Comfortable with Ubuntu
- Proficient in writing queries on MySQL
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Java, AngularJS, Redis and ElasticSearch. Foundation Zurb will be added bonus; knowledge of Docker will be a double bonus
- A solid understanding of Linux, Networking & Cloud Infrastructure is required
- A deep understanding of shell scripting and kernel internals
- An upbeat, positive attitude and get-it-done mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate, but can excel in a team-based environment.
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm
- Managing core administration and delivery tasks around all aspects of YuuZoo’s public and private cloud infrastructure
- Ensuring all servers are running optimally and are constantly monitored for performance
- Keeping an eye on latest security reports and vulnerabilities and ensuring that the servers are patched and secured against attacks
- Constantly providing feedback on the infrastructure to maximize output and minimize costs
- Ensuring that escalation procedures and systems are in place and constantly improving on disaster recovery strategies
#JAVA #REDIS #AWS #ADVANCED #ASYNC #CLUSTER
Please note, this is a job offer from YuuZoo:
YuuZoo is a social commerce platform where users can shop, play and mingle all in one place.